Your diploma puts you on the doorstep of important college and career choices. Let us help you take that next step.
Congreso’s Next Step program serves young adults 17 through 24 years old who have already earned a diploma through high school or the GED to get established in a career with job readiness training, job certifications, college enrollment and more.
This program aims to support young adults with particular challenges and experiences. For example, eligibility for Next Step includes young adults with children, those who have been involved with the justice system, have low academic skills, or are non-native English speakers.
- Career Tracks: Home Health Aide, Nurse Assistant, Child Development Associate, College, Culinary, Pre-Apprenticeship for entry level computer jobs, Pre Apprenticeship for Building trades: carpentry, plumbing etc.
- Industry Certifications: Child Development Associate, OSHA 30, Culinary, Red Cross Competency Exam, PA State Nurse Aide Registrar
- Job Readiness Training – interview skills
- Resume development & career counseling
- Technical training and certification – specific industry training
- Internship / Work Experience – short term
- Program offered English & Spanish-English bilingual
- Program Length: 14 months
- Location: 2800 N. American St., 19133
- High School Diploma
- 17-24 years old
Denise Bruncker, email@example.com, 267-678-8483