The E3 Program is designed to help out-of-school youth achieve educational, career and personal goals. Three E’s stand for: Education, Employment and Empowerment Congreso’s E3 Center is one of three E3 Centers in Philadelphia, serves 175 students annually. Classes are held Monday-Thursday, in morning and afternoon sessions. Students are accepted on a monthly rolling basis and can walk in to apply, or a referring party can make a referral.
- Prepare for GED exam
- Empowerment support
- Job readiness Training
- Post-secondary transitions preparation and college/career placement assistance
- Days / Times: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon sessions [part-time]
- Length: individualized plan
- cost $0
- Out of school and/or returning from juvenile justice placement.
- 17-21 years old
- Philadelphia resident.
- Must be seeking to elevate their academic achievement and pursue long-term personal and professional goals.
**Students who have already completed their diploma may also apply so long as they meet the other eligibility requirements
- Open enrollment
E3 Center Program Manager
email@example.com, 215-763-8870 x7245