12 – week program to prepare participants to enter Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability Direct support professional registered apprenticeship. Training includes academic courses, 6-week behavioral health curriculum, First Aid / CPR certification mental health first aid certification, case management, and driver’s education training.
- Certifications: Behavioral Health, First Aid / CPR certification, Mental Health First Aid Certification, Driver’s License education and training
- Transportation pass provided to participants
- 12 weeks long
- 9am-3pm, 5 days a week, 30 hours a week
- High School Diploma or gED
- 17-24 years
- 9th grade reading level, 7th grade language and math level required.
- State Background Check required for enrollment. Individuals with a criminal record are eligible for Pre- Apprenticeship programs
- Able to pass a drug screening
- Driver’s license or ability to obtain a driver’s license — Driver’s education training will be provided