Behavioral Health and Intellectual Disability Direct Support Professional 1-year registered apprenticeship. Program consists of full-time job with participating employer, 2000 hours of on the job training with mentoring and a behavioral health technician training which results in 24 college credits from Jefferson.
- Certifications: Behavioral Health, First Aid / CPR certification, Mental Health First Aid Certification, Driver’s License education and training. 2000 hours of on the job training, 24 college credits from Jefferson University in behavioral health technical training.
- Transportation passes provided to participants
- One-year long program
- Individualized schedule based on full-time work schedule
- High School Diploma
- 18-24 years
- 9th grade reading, 7th grade language and math
- State Background Check required for enrollment. Individuals with a criminal record are not eligible for the Apprenticeship programs