Out-of-school youth receive academic instruction and support geared to assist them in obtaining their GED and transitioning into a post-secondary institution. Life skills, college readiness, career exposure, and computer technology are also addressed throughout the program. Students participate in job fairs and career panels, and go on college tours and other field trips.
Approximately 80% of students receive their GED, matriculate into college, gain an industry-recognized credential and/or enter into employment.
These courses provide the foundational knowledge to pass the GED and refresh high school academics along with building necessary computer skills.
- Earn your GED and gain career exposure to healthcare sector
- Program provided in English only
- Transportation pass provided to participants
- Program year July 1-June 30
- Mon-Fri, 9am-2:30pm, 20 hrs per week
- $0 cost, no stipend
- Philadelphia Resident,
- 17-24 years old
- 6th grade level on Tabe
ENROLLMENT TIME PERIOD
- June-August, November-January
Roland Williams or Whedai Sheriff, 215-568-2220